Dr. Jan van de Kamp
- Christian piety in the early modern age, in particular:
- interaction in that field between Roman Catholics, Lutherans and the Reformed
- its channels (translations, books) and reception (reading culture).
If you would like to carry out PhD research in these or related areas, please contact Dr. Van de Kamp.
Prof. Dr. Herman Selderhuis
- Dutch Further Reformation
If you would like to carry out PhD research in these or related areas, please contact Prof. Selderhuis.
PhD candidates involved in ReCePP
- Drs. ing. Bert Koopman: An investigation into the English influence of the 'preparatory work' on theology in the Netherlands in the seventeenth century
- Drs. G.M. Bosker: The vision of life and death in the Further Reformation
Joint activities of Dr. Van de Kamp and Prof. Dr. Selderhuis